Career and Life Coaching is using a professional Coach to assist you in reaching your goals by setting action steps down and having someone hold you accountable. We would look at the balance in your life and how you can reach those goals in a timely fashion. It is Solution Focused and draws upon your Strengths.
What services do you offer?
* Resume and cover letter review or writing.
* Job Search assistance and strategies.
* How to use the internet and networking when job searching.
* How to find a Career that excites you.
* How to find that 2nd or 3rd career.
* Career Exploration: How to use your Strengths, Interests or Personality Type in deciding your Career.
* Drawing a Career Action Plan.
* Career Action Planning Workshops for couples or individuals.
* Vision Board workshops
What fees do you charge?
Fees will vary in between $30 - $300 depending upon what services you need, how often you need assistance and the depth of information you require. It is different for every person. I recommend setting up an informal, no charge information session first to learn more about my fees and how I can help you!
What methods of communication do you work in?
I always try and work with the method which my clients are most comfortable with - phone, in person (if possible), OR over Skype or chat.
What follow up services do you offer?
While working with a client I allow them to email me as they see a need and to offer some research assistance since the internet is often a good place to find resources.
Are your services confidential?
All my work is confidential, unless you tell me that you are going to harm yourself or someone else, then I feel morally obligated to let authorities know this!